178 Waterloo Road
The practice was founded after the First World War by Dr Pitt Taylor who was joined by Dr Dorothy Potts in 1939.
We are supported by a highly motivated team of nurses and administrative staff - directed by our practice manager. We also have a greatly experienced range of health authority attached staff comprising district nurses, health visitors and health care assistants who work closely alongside us to provide the best possible integrated approach to patient care.
Reviews for this businessLeave a review